River Kwai Resotel
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full prepayment will be charged at time of reservation.
- All reservations must be guaranteed and paid with a valid payment detail.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations, where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or
- Amendment or Cancellation must be made in written notice to the hotel through official email or contact form in the website.
- Rates are charged in Thai Baht currency. We apply exchange rate as announced by the Bank of Thailand. Therefore, the amount
- shown on monthly statement sent to you by the respective credit card company might be slightly different from our quoted price due to exchange rate variations.
AMENDMENT, CANCELLATION, NO SHOW POLICIES
- Will be allowed without penalty if written notice is made within 72 hours prior to arrival. However amendment is subject to room availability and new rates may apply.
- Amendment during peak periods such as Thai New Year (Songkran), Christmas and New Year will not be allowed.
- Any amendment resulting in lower rates or less number of nights or number of rooms, the paid amount is not refundable.
- More than 72 hours prior to arrival: Full refund with deduction of 5% from the total amount for administrative and credit card-processing fees.
- Less than 72 hours prior to arrival: 1 night charge
*Time period given above and throughout the policies is working day excluding weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and Thailand’s National Holidays.
- No Show or Failure to cancel
- Full amount is be charged and non refundable. If the cancellation is not made in written notice to the hotel at least 72 hours (working days) prior to the check-in date.
- Shorten Stays / Early Check-Outs
- Charge full amount of the total cost of stay. No refund will be made.
- Others Different policies or terms and conditions may apply if there is an indication giving a specific booking terms and conditions in our booking condition. For example, some promotions may not allow amendment and cancellation with a tradeoff with a very low rate.
- Normal occupancy per room is 2 persons.
- Maximum 3 adults per room is allowed
- Staying 2 Adults 2 children in a room is possible when the first child sharing the same bed with parents. Another child must take an extra bed. (Surcharge applied)
- Children at all ages are welcome.
- INFANTS (AGE UNDER 2) One infant stays free of charge with breakfast provided when using existing beds.
- CHILDREN (2 TO 12 YEARS OLD)
- One child sharing the existing bed(s) is charged only for breakfast.
- One child requires an extra or rollaway bed will be charged.
EXTRA BED POLICY
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1
- All use / kind of extra beds are chargeable before or upon check-in.
- Extra or rollaway bed needs to be inquired in advance for arrangement, ideally at the time of booking. Please always check in advance as some properties DO NOT provide such bed.
- The hotel may arrange a day bed for an extra bed. If the bedding required for the day bed, there will be some surcharge.
- Surcharge for an extra person with an extra bed is inclusive of breakfast if not indicate otherwise.
- Onces where the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Any kind of cooking are not allowed within the hotel rooms and the surrounding resort area.
- Pets are not allowed. Fine may be applied for violation for extra cleaning charge.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation. Fine may be applied for violation.
NOISE CONTROL POLICY
- After 10 p.m. please keep your voices low at night. No shouting or yelling allowed. Fine may apply for repeated violations after warned.