RS102 River Kwai Delight
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Mon Dance, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Death Railway Train and Stay at River Kwai Resotel
- 3 days 2 nights
- 2 night accommodation at River Kwai Resotel
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Join up transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
- Adult Rate net per person THB 9,550
- Surcharge single supplement THB 2,000
- Child 4 – 12 years Rate net per person THB 7,200
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Resotel. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 14.45 Take a boat ride upstream to visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Then return to the hotel 19.00 Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance Overnight at River Kwai Resotel 07.00 Breakfast 08.30 Take a boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and continue to visit to the Hellfire Pass Memorial. 12.00 Lunch. Then visit fruit orchard. 19.00 Dinner and overnight at River Kwai Resotel. 07.00 Breakfast 11.00 Check-out 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok. 18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.