NC302 River Kwai Nature & Culture
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Elephant Caretaker, Bamboo Rafting or Canoeing, Hellfire Pass Memorial, and Death Railway Train
- 3 days 2 nights
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Resotel.
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English–speaking guide
- Joined transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Minimum 2 persons per booking required
- All tour packages are joined up basis.
- Optional tours/activities can be reserved at the hotels
- Optional tours are your own additional expenses .
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips, and other services not mentioned are excluded from the tour price.
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given in the program may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
Period : 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
- Adult Rate net per person THB 12,000
- Surcharge single supplement THB 2,000
- Child 4 – 12 years Rate net per person THB 9,000
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) 09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival. 15.00 Watch as the elephant have a bath in the river or a play on the beach or enjoy a snack. Take elephants on their daily walk accompanied by their mahouts. Visit to Mon village and Temple. Experience a taste of authentic mahout life and learn more about elephant behavior and finally send elephant to sleep in the forest 19.00 Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts. 07.00 Breakfast. After breakfast, watch elephant have a bath in the river and feed them some food 10.00 Check–out from River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Transfer to River Kwai Resotel by Bamboo Rafting or canoeing, check in upon arrival. 12.00 Lunch 14.45 Take a long-tailed boat ride downstream to Phutakian pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to hotel 19.00 Dinner and overnight at River Kwai Resotel. 07.00 Breakfast. 11.00 Check-out 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant. 13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs 14.30 Journey back to Bangkok 18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.