D100 One Day River Kwai Easy
Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Death Railway Train
- 1 Day
- A joined round trip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
- This package is operated minimum 2 persons per trip
Important note: Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
Period 2 : 1 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
Rate per person THB 2,000
06.00 Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok) Arrive Kanchanaburi province Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place. Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs. 11.40 Lunch at local restaurant. Take a historic on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs Journey back to Bangkok. Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.